Be A Contributor!
TalkMalaysia helps individuals and businesses by providing guidance, policies, related news, articles, and anything about Malaysia.
WE MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE THE MOST UPDATED AND LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT MALAYSIA!!
TalkMalaysia offers a number of opportunities for guest writers who would like to share their experiences and expertise by simply contributing to a wide variety of topics related to Travel, News, Events, and so on for the country of Malaysia.
ONLY FRESH AND UNIQUE ARTICLES WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN PUBLISHED PREVIOUSLY ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE.
- English Articles only.
- Make it simple so everyone can read and understand easily.
- Check for Grammar errors.
- Original and Unique.
- Length of the article should be minimum of 600 words.
- You have to send a summary or description with up to 160 characters.
- Once published, your article will get a backlink going to your own website.
- Author bio section or at last paragraph should only contain one backlink
- Provide a KEYWORD that you would like to use and we’ll try to give options. It’s better to use long keywords (approx 3 words long) or any referral keywords like “click here”, “visit here” or such.
- The number of external links is curated by “Us”.
- Image size should be at a max of 200kb
- Make sure that the image is either owned captured/designed by you or belongs to free-to-use sites. Don’t use any logo on the image which does not belong to your own.
Share your post with your online friends through your email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, and other social media websites.
- Your Full Name, Photo
- An email address on which we can contact you.
Please note, we read each and every article manually before publishing and so it’ll take some time.
Please send your valuable article according to our guidelines through [email protected] But first, please read our all guidelines properly.
We will get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
SITES WORTH VISITING:
“Money is not stagnant; it is ever-changing. It means different things to each of us at different points in our lives.” – Suze Orman
“Greed is not a financial issue. It’s a heart issue.” – Andy Stanley